Individual Tax Information
April 15, 2015 is the due date to...
- File your 2014 income tax return with the City of Perrysburg and pay any balance due;
- File your 2014 Federal Extension form with the City of Perrysburg, if applicable, and submit your extension payment if any income tax is due the city;
- Pay your 2015 first quarter estimated income tax payment.
Individuals who lived in the City of Perrysburg the entire year and whose sole source of income consists of wages reported on a W-2 may use the EZ Form or may e-file their return.
Individual tax return guidelines
- All residents are required to file a city return, whether or not tax is due. If you do not have taxable income and you receive a notice to file, please contact the tax office.
- Carefully read all instructions. Complete all applicable information in the upper portion of the return.
- Indicate whether you own or rent your residence. If you rent, provide the name and address of your landlord.
- In most cases, married couples should file a joint return even if they file separately with the IRS.
- If your marital status changes, if you retire, or if you move into/out of the city, notify the tax office in writing with the effective date of change. Notice can be made on the annual return (include a brief statement about the change) or you may fax or email notification of any changes.
- A late filing penalty up to $25.00 may be charged for filing your return after the due date.
Individual tax forms and additional information can be found below: